1/23/14

trip to the ice castles.


Last night we were able to get out as a family and take a trip to the Ice Castles in Midway. I think I've been talking about going non-stop for the past two weeks. With me trying to get back into the swing of balancing my school schedule with Liam's schedule and Kristofer working plenty of hours, I just entertained myself with all the Intsagram photos (naturally). So, when Kris came home and wanted to go, I immediately pushed aside my homework and basically ran for the door. Liam was such a good sport with the cold. We wrapped that kid up in so many layers I'm surprised he could put his arms down [Insert A Christmas Story joke here]. It was fun seeing Liam try to understand just where he was. He loved the tunnels and wanted to touch the glowing ice but the one time we got him to reach out and touch it, all we got was a "eww" and that was the end of it. Too funny. If you haven't been yet, I highly recommend making the drive. It has definitely made my list of family traditions.







No comments:

Post a Comment