11/22/14

the happiest place on earth


 There's something about sharing new experiences with your own children that makes making memories a little bit sweeter. I'm pretty sure everyone has a soft spot for Disneyland (seriously, who doesn't love the happiest place on earth?) and the moment I found out we were going to be visiting with my family, there was nothing else on my mind. I was excited to ride all those rides again and definitely excited for the California weather. It was as fun as I remember but honestly, the best rides were the ones I got to see Liam smiling ear from ear. He didn't even question the twists and turns. And once he got past his initial shock, he loved the characters around park. Tigger was a favorite, he couldn't keep his eyes off him. We were able to watch parades, fireworks, and ride a certain Buzz Lightyear ride about one million times. We can't wait to go back, hopefully soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment