2/19/12

weekend of fun

This weekend was full of awesome food, swimming, and pedicures with my mom and sister. much needed girl time.After dinner at Sizzlers it was time for swimming at the hotel.
 The hot tub was a little hot.


Of course we had to get our toes done before the trip was over.



Before my mom and sister had to go Kristofer and I drove down with them to Salt Lake City to show them the best pizza place, Settebello's.  I'm not a pizza person but I seriously love this pizza! This place has real Italian pizza. Everything is imported form Italy, including the oven. It's to die for!


After my mom and sister left for home, Kristofer treated me to a mini date night in Salt Lake. We went to the Clark Planetarium and the arcade. 
 oh, just eating clouds.

yes,  I went to Mars.

 you have to hold your breath on the moon, just so you know.


we totally won gatorades at the arcade.

This weekend was so much fun,
thanks family!







No comments:

Post a Comment