11/9/12

baby K is a. . . .



Unfortunately, the snow and rain is keeping us cooped up inside so we had to take our announcement pictures in our apartment. Not ideal but that's okay, nothing can put a damper on this day because we're having A BOY! Kristofer never doubted it for a second. I'll admit I started doubting it in the end, but it's finally official! There is no way to explain the excitement I feel! As for the rest of the appointment, everything looks perfect. I can tell this little guy is going to be STUBBORN. The moment we wanted to find out boy or girl he crossed those legs and wouldn't budge for anything. The moment we finally got to see he crossed those legs giving us a small opportunity. I can tell he's going to be a hand full already! I feel so blessed to be this little boys mom and couldn't be more ecstatic!



3 comments:

  1. congratulations!!! little boys are the BEST!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! I am really excited for you guys. The little slugger will have some great parents!!! and probably the best Uncle in the world. ever.

    Congratulations to my Brother and his rockin cool wife!!!

    ReplyDelete