6/6/13

sleep anyone?

Liam Beck Kabalan. He is probably the best sleeper. He will go to sleep at about 11:30, wake up at 2:00, wake up again at 4:00, then wake up once more at 6:30/7:00, only to wake up for the day at 8:30. Amazing, right? Ah, my awesome little sleeper.
Wrong. If you were thinking how great of a sleeper he is then you are in as much denial as I am trying to be. The constant telling myself "So what if I haven't slept a full night since February 5." (yes, I know the exact day) and "I only really need 4 hours of sleep to function, anyway." is starting to wear off. This kid just doesn't cut us any slack. It's a good thing he's so darn cute. All you mom's out there are welcome to give me any advice you may have. I welcome any suggestions I can get! Until then I'll just be here, lying on the floor with my blood shot eyes. . . ingesting as much caffeine as possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Good sleep books:
    Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child
    Baby Wise
    Just take them with a grain of salt and do what works for you. If you don't choose one specific method your kid isn't going to be a high school drop out when he could have been a surgeon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete