8/29/15

Saturdays.

Saturday's around here are usually pretty random. Sometimes I wake up and feel like it's a perfect weekend to just enjoy home and sometimes it starts out one way and the next I'm in my car, with Liam happily in the back, on my way to do whatever popped into my head.
Today was one of those days. I'm technically supposed to me packing my home (I only have a few day left) to put most of it in storage for when we finally get to move together as a family. Soon, so soon!
I was doing so well with packing too! Really, I was! But then I needed a drink and a break. But when you see a line of food trucks on a street and dogs everywhere, you have to stop. You just have to.
Yes we stumbled upon Salt Lake Cities Petapalooza adoption event. Don't worry, for the major puppy hunger I've had for at least the last year, I forced myself to leave dog-less. *tear*
I did get some awesome truck food though. I left it up to Liam to decide which truck we should order from and he, naturally, went for the most colorful one. Freestyle Mongolian Grill. I was pleased and Liam was pleased with the balloons he convinced me to steal for him. Shhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment