8/15/15

Simple Homemade Toothpaste.




Simple Homemade Toothpaste

                                                                                                                                                                   

 Ingredients

6 tbsp unrefined coconut oil
6 tsp baking soda
1 tsp stevia (or to your taste)
25 drops essential oil of your choice

                                                                                                                                                                   

Directions
 

1. Mix all ingredients together in medium bowl. Mix together until blended.
 I used my hand mixer to mix it well and make it smooth.
2. Store in a mason jar between uses.
I also use a popcicle stick to apply it on my toothbrush.



Notes: 
-I have been told that xylitol is a great alternative to stevia. I say go for it!
-I share my toothpaste with a toddler so I use Young Living's grapefruit and lemon essential oil. Gotta keep the kid happy, right?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment