6/28/15

Lavender Day.

One of the many perks about living in Utah, the Young Living Essential Living's lavender fields in Mona, Utah! And this last Saturday was Lavender Day, even better! With the limited time we have left here in Utah, I was worried I would miss my chance to visit but I made it, and I'm glad I get to cross it off of my bucket list.
We were able to pick our own lavender to bring home with us, try lavender lemonade, see some jousting, and accidentally pop about 3 balloons. The pony rides took the show and there was a lot of convincing (and some tears) to leave when our turn was over.
I'll admit, the 100 degree weather was a challenge and convincing two little two year olds that walking in the sun is fun definitely made our trip interesting. But in the end it was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment