6/17/15

Lense Cleaner Spray.

Having a two year old, smudged glasses just comes with the territory. I've come to terms with the fact that I'll always have a little finger print in my vision and that I'm going to be cleaning my glasses at least 1,000 times a day for a few years. But my glasses have been a lot easier to keep clean with this lense cleaner spray. Four eyes, unite!





LENSE CLEANER SPRAY
                                                                                                            

Ingredients

3 parts rubbing alcohol
1 part water
1-2 drops fragrant free dish soap
1 drop lemon eo
1  2 oz. amber spray bottle

                                                                                                                                                                   

Directions

1. Combine ingredients
2. One spray on each lense
3. Wipe with a soft cotton cloth.


2 comments:

  1. I NEED This in my life!! My glasses have a forever grime film on them from just being. Hunter fingers, jakes nose they both are continually sliming my plastic eyeballs.

    ReplyDelete