6/13/15

Banana Lemon Refresher

I consider this my favorite drink to refresh with in the summer. It seems like the hotter it gets, I just can't get hydrated enough. The best part is Liam loves it just as much as I do, which is pretty amazing since all the kid wants is chocolate milk and more chocolate milk. I'll take that as a win!



Banana Lemon Refresher
                                                                                                                                                                   

Ingredients

 1 banana
 1 lemon
 1 cup of water
 1 drop lemon essential oil
 1 cup coconut water
 1 1/2 cups ice

                                                                                                                                                                   

 Directions

 1. Blend all ingredients and pour over ice.


No comments:

Post a Comment