2/13/14

letter to liam // one year old



Dear Liam,

My sweet little boy. How did this year go by so quickly? It is hard to me to accept that you will be one year old on Monday! I swear it was just yesterday you were bundled up in that soft cotton hospital blanket and handed to me for the first time. It's been one year. One year full of more love, excitement, changes, and priceless memories that mean so much to your dad and I. You came into our lives at the perfect moment and turned our world upside down. How can someone so small teach us so much in just one year? You have taught us what true love is. You have taught us just what it means to truly be a family. You are so much light and happiness. Thank you for blessing us with being your parents and thank you for always keeping us on our toes. I love you so much my goofy, charming, clever little boy.

Love, your mama


No comments:

Post a Comment