8/19/16

26 weeks and stuck on my back


 26 weeks! My constant craving for sweets   all the time   are starting to turn into wanting fruit and ice cold drinks. My thighs and butt are grateful for this change #ladylumps I have invested in some maternity leggings so, I think I'll live.

I was excited to have my energy back these last few weeks but nothing lasts forever and the fatigue has returned. Boo. The fatigue has returned but naps aren't happening around here. This wonderful fatigue has been joined by insomnia. Not the best combo for a grouchy, overly tired mama of a 3 year old but once again, I think (hope) I'll live.

On the humorous side of pregnancy, I literally got stuck on my back while laying down on the couch last night. I had to do a combo of rolling and attempting to sit up to get my feet on the floor. I'll tell you this, having Kristofer out town is rough when you're stuck horizontal with all your limbs flailing. What I would have given to have a helping hand. . . even though I'm glad to have avoided to mocking I'm sure I would be enduring. You're welcome for this visual.

 Liam has been telling me all the things he's going to teach little sister, including how to eat chocolate. He's already such a good big brother and his priorities are in perfect order, obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment