8/15/16

93 degrees on a monday.

HOLY CRAP. Because how else would you start a blog post about how you're feeling about this heat. South Carolina heat is no joke, you guys!
Sometimes I'm feeling brave and instead of having park dates before 10 AM or after 7 PM, I put on my big girl pants and surprise Liam with a middle of the day trip. Then we spend about 10 minutes there and look at each other with our sweaty foreheads thinking, why do we do this to ourselves?
I feel a little lucky though. The last couple months I was thinking it was supposed to get even hotter and these 90+ days weren't seeming so bad. I was then told that things might start cooling down a bit, and we had a couple weeks of 80 degree weather. Cruel, cruel mother nature. How could you trick me like that? Ignorance is bliss, my friends!
Though we don't have a beloved Utah fall heading our way, I'm still counting down the days until I can break out my flannel and break out my pumpkin flavored, well, everything.
Come soon, Autumn! We're aching for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment